YouTube is a valuable tool for reaching customers with engaging video content. YouTube is an opportunity for a business to share their company culture and educate your customers and employees. If you have never set up a YouTube for a business here is a step by step guide to get started.
How to Create A YouTube Business Account
All YouTube accounts need to be directly tied to a Google+ account. There are two main ways to tie your brand to a YouTube account.
- If you already manage a brand Google+ Page, you can use that to create a YouTube account for that brand.
- Otherwise, you can create a YouTube account for a brand that will automatically create a Google+ Page for that brand.
Creating an Account With a Current Google+ Page
This is the most efficient way to create a YouTube account for your brand. If you don’t have a Google+ page for your business, you can learn how to set one up here. Once you’re logged into that Google+ page, follow these steps:
- On a computer or in a mobile browser, make sure you're signed in to YouTube.
- Go to All my channels.
- If you want to make a YouTube channel for a Google+ page that you manage, you can choose it here. Otherwise, choose Create a new channel to set up a channel with a different name than your Google account name.
- Fill out the details to create your new channel.
still need help?
If you would like help setting up your social media for your business let us help! Contact Us Today.